Δευτέρα 22 Ιουνίου 2009

Mae West: The quotes...Ταδε έφη Mae West


  1. When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
  2. A hard man... is good to find
  3. It's not the men in my life that counts -- it's the life in my men.
  4. He who hesitates is last.
  5. I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without.
  6. So many men... so little time
  7. Too much of a good thing... can be wonderful
  8. Why don't you come on up and see me sometime.. when I've got nothin' on but the radio.
  9. I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
  10. A man in love is like a clipped coupon -- it's time to cash in.
  11. A man in the house... is worth two in the street
  12. Marriage is a fine institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
  13. It's better to be looked over, than overlooked
  14. Give a man a free hand... and he'll run it all over you
  15. Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand
  16. To err is human -- but it feels divine
  17. His mother should have thrown him away...and kept the stork
  18. I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself.
  19. "Goodness, what beautiful diamonds !" Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie
  20. I like two kinds of men: domestic and imported
  21. When a girl goes wrong, men go right... after her
  22. I'm the lady who works at Paramount all day... and Fox all night.
  23. Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  24. I used to be Snow White... but I drifted
  25. Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesn't rain
  26. I've been rich and I've been poor... Believe me, rich is better
  27. It's hard to be funny...when you have to be "clean"
  28. I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman... but loose enough to show I'm a lady.
  29. She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success... wrong by wrong
  30. You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction... but the second meeting shows up new angles
  31. You can say what you like about long dresses, but they cover a multitude of shins.
  32. Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often
  33. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.
  34. You ought to get out of those wet clothes... and into a dry martini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου